If you ask me, one of the best parts of summer is being able to wear light and airy dresses. They’re easy and comfy, but they look like you really went all out. Also, if you get the long ones, you can skip shaving your legs. (Assuming you shave your legs in the first place. If you don’t, goodonya, sis. Keep doing you.)
So, here are a few of my faves from somewhere I think is one of the most magical places to shop – eShakti. (Hello, you can get every. dress. with. POCKETS!! WHAT?!?)
- I love, love, love this dress. I feel like the easy swing and drape make it a perfect dress for a summer soirée. (Yeah, I said soirée.)
- I’m sorry. I’m too frigging elegant to talk to you peasants. Except no, I’m not. This dress just makes me look like I am.
- This is my inner hippie showing. I freaking love this dress…except maybe the tassels. The jury is still out on those. But I mean, this dress, tho’…
- Okay, if I had to choose ONE DRESS from this list as my favorite, it’s this one. This is so delicate and feminine and summery. UGH, I LOVE IT.
- Okay, I know. White dresses aren’t all that practical, especially if you’ve got kids or pets. Or if you eat food or drink drinks. Or if you live your life at all. BUT STILL. LOOK AT IT.
- This is about as close as you’ll ever see me get to a Little Black Dress because that’s just not who I am. But I do sometimes need to attend events where maybe yoga pants aren’t the best option. (Which is TOTALLY RIDICULOUS as yoga pants should ALWAYS be the best option, hello.) This dress, y’all. Classy AF. Just like me.
So what do you think? Love? Hate? Let us know in the comments!
P.S. If you decide to grab yourself a dress or two (or other stuff! No one said you had to buy dresses only! We’re not the boss of you!) and use our link, you can get $25 off your first order AND free customization. Yes. Yes, we DO love you, too.
Wife to Bill.
Mother of Matt, Lenna, and Tricia.
Managing Editor of Audaciously Fat.
Mammalian servant to an avian despot, Courtney Lovebird.
Deliriously happy about all of it.