So, here are my top five reasons why setting boundaries will help you feel better. (I love lists. A lot.)
1. You will feel less put upon by the people in your life if you’re clear about what is and is not your responsibility.
2. Your communication with other people will be greatly improved when everyone involved knows where they stand.
3. You will feel less overwhelmed by responsibility when you are clear about what you can and can’t control.
4. You will feel more in control of your life because you will BE more in control of your life.
5. You realize that “No.” is a complete sentence which is liberating as fuck. Seriously.
For further information, please check out my Periscope on this topic!
Wife to Bill.
Mother of Matt, Lenna, and Tricia.
Managing Editor of Audaciously Fat.
Mammalian servant to an avian despot, Courtney Lovebird.
Deliriously happy about all of it.