Fat, skinny, somewhere in between…we can all agree bad hair days suck. So, here are my top 5 products to end bad hair days.
- This shampoo was recommended to me by Missy in our FB group, “Sh*t We Use on Our Faces.” (Which has evolved into “Sh*t We Use to Be Pretty,” but I haven’t updated the name. 😁) So far anyone who’s tried it has loved it, and the price point makes it a low-risk try. (By the way, we all now refer to it as the “Missy shampoo & conditioner,” and try searching THAT on Amazon. I had to go get a bottle to see what it was actually called. LOL!)
- Here’s the matching conditioner:
- This is literally the best deep conditioner on the planet. I’m 100% not even kidding a little. Use this stuff a couple of times a month, and your hair will thank you. I promise.
- To make it even more effective, get one of these caps. It makes all the difference, I swear!
- Now, as to styling products, that’s where I have to bow out since all I use is this Bumble & Bumble stuff. (It comes in a version for thick hair, too.)
So, what are your go-to hair products? Have you tried any of these? Let us know in the comments!