I feel like skin care is definitely a part of self-care, and I’ve been trying my hardest to #GetGoodSkin. (There’s a rad Facebook group and everything!) I figured I’d share my latest finds with y’all. <3
1. This serum is magic. It’s potent, so I only use it 3x/week. I’ve been using it for six weeks, and I definitely see a difference in how my skin looks. (I use this serum the rest of the time.)
2. These mask applicators are the best things I’ve bought in a while. Why aren’t more people talking about this?! They make applying masks evenly about a trillion times easier. And no bristles in my mask or on my face. LOVE.
3. This mask makes me ridiculously happy. First, I love a peel-off mask. There’s something super satisfying about peeling that shit off. #DontJudgeMe But this mask also leaves my skin feeling smoother and firmer. WINNER.
4. This eye cream has ended my search for the perfect eye cream. (I guess it’s technically an eye cream and elixir but whatever.) Everything else I’ve tried has been super irritating to my eyes PLUS they didn’t seem to work. This product has helped with my puffiness and fine lines. Definitely a keeper.
5. Okay, so this scalp massager doesn’t really fall under SKIN CARE, per se, but I still think it’s worth every penny I spent on it. It feels super good just before bedtime. It gets me all relaxed and whatnot. Fair warning, though – the first time I used it, I was pretty grossed out by the build-up of…gunk on my scalp. 😳 (Note: I don’t know if it’s been helpful for growth or anything; I just know it feels awesome.)
My skin concerns: Combination, Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Dark Spots
So what are some of your favorite beauty products?
Wife to Bill.
Mother of Matt, Lenna, and Tricia.
Managing Editor of Audaciously Fat.
Mammalian servant to an avian despot, Courtney Lovebird.
Deliriously happy about all of it.