Recipe adapted from Shutterbean
Brussels Sprouts Salad
The perfect crunchy and creamy slide dish that is EASY to prepare!
- 24 Brussels Sprouts shredded (you can use your food processor or a mandolin)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese finely grated
- 1 cup toasted walnut pieces
- 9 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp each salt and pepper
Shred the Brussels sprouts in a food processor, with a mandolin or chop with a knife! Toss the sprouts in a bowl gently breaking apart the sections so that they are in shreds. Top with toasted walnuts & grated cheese.
In a small jar, add the olive oil, apple cider vinegar and mustard with a sprinkle of salt & pepper. Put a lid on the jar and shake it up! Pour the dressing over the salad and stir thoroughly! Best served immediately, although I ate leftovers the next day and it still held up well!
Missy is a working mom, general badass, woo-woo lady, and channeler of good vibes. She also cooks and bakes like crazy and won’t tell you her secret ingredients. JK, she will. It’s love, salt and full fat everything.
Buy me a coffee