Recipe adapted from Shutterbean
Brussels Sprouts Salad
The perfect crunchy and creamy slide dish that is EASY to prepare!
- 24 Brussels Sprouts shredded (you can use your food processor or a mandolin)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese finely grated
- 1 cup toasted walnut pieces
- 9 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp each salt and pepper
Shred the Brussels sprouts in a food processor, with a mandolin or chop with a knife! Toss the sprouts in a bowl gently breaking apart the sections so that they are in shreds. Top with toasted walnuts & grated cheese.
In a small jar, add the olive oil, apple cider vinegar and mustard with a sprinkle of salt & pepper. Put a lid on the jar and shake it up! Pour the dressing over the salad and stir thoroughly! Best served immediately, although I ate leftovers the next day and it still held up well!