Fat, skinny, somewhere in between…we can all agree bad hair days suck. So, here are my top 5 products to end bad hair days.
- This shampoo was recommended to me by Missy in our FB group, “Sh*t We Use on Our Faces.” (Which has evolved into “Sh*t We Use to Be Pretty,” but I haven’t updated the name. 😁) So far anyone who’s tried it has loved it, and the price point makes it a low-risk try. (By the way, we all now refer to it as the “Missy shampoo & conditioner,” and try searching THAT on Amazon. I had to go get a bottle to see what it was actually called. LOL!)
- Here’s the matching conditioner:
- This is literally the best deep conditioner on the planet. I’m 100% not even kidding a little. Use this stuff a couple of times a month, and your hair will thank you. I promise.
- To make it even more effective, get one of these caps. It makes all the difference, I swear!
- Now, as to styling products, that’s where I have to bow out since all I use is this Bumble & Bumble stuff. (It comes in a version for thick hair, too.)
So, what are your go-to hair products? Have you tried any of these? Let us know in the comments!
Audaciously fat chick.
It’s my mission to help other women to live audaciously in their own bodies, regardless of what anyone else says or thinks.
We use affiliate links. These never add to your cost, but they do allow us to pay the bills to keep this thing going. Read more here.